Thursday, May 26, 2011

Avon Anew Skincare Review

I purchased a demo kit from Avon's Anew line to try it out. That and, at 31, I think I'm starting to see wrinkles around my eyes. No gray hairs yet fortunately, but my skin could stand to be smoother and pores be smaller. So, I went with the Anew Rejuvenate 2-week starter kit (shown below), for only $25 (normally $58).

The kit includes a 2-week supply of gel cleaner, day moisturizing cream and night moisturizing cream, but the real deal is the FULL-SIZED 24-hour eye moisturizer. The Rejuvenate eye cream alone retails for $28, so to get all these products really is the deal of the season. While the Rejuvenate line gives you a $23 savings, the other, more advanced lines are even bigger discounts!

I chose the Rejuvenate line because I'm not showing any major signs of aging---yet. There are three other Anew lines available: Reversalist, Ultimate and Platinum; each are ramped up to treat the next level of aging, like deeper lines, sagging skin, dark undereye circles, etc. The Platinum gel cleanser was recently named World's Best Cleanser in Redbook's 2011 Best Beauty Products spread.

As for results, the brochure promises that you'll see results in 2 weeks. Even though I sell Avon, I'm skeptical about those types of claims---on any product. However, I must admit that I'm seeing results after one day! My skin is much smoother and softer, and my pores might have shrunk a teeny-tiny bit. I can't wait to see how my face looks in 2 weeks! I've used all the products, and they smell nice and give your face a clean, tingly sensation---especially the cleanser. It's not overpowering or uncomfortable, just nice, like you know it's working. I was also pleased that the moisturizers (day and night) absorb completely into the skin. I didn't feel greasy at all, and I'm usually an oil slick, especially when I wake up.

If you want to take advantage of the $25 deal on any Anew skincare 2-week starter kit, visit my Avon website, and click on the "Face It, You Want to Look Flawless" image. It will take you right to the skincare section of the current catalog. Act quickly, because this offer is for a limited time only!

No comments:

Post a Comment