Sunday, May 15, 2011

How do I get paid for Avon sales?

Since Avon is commission-based, yet there is no brick-and-mortar Avon office building that you work out of (besides your home), you may be wondering exactly how you collect your profits. Here's how it works...

One of the beauties of selling Avon is that you do not need to hold inventory, which can make your initial start-up costs very low. (Of course, you may choose to keep some best-selling products on hand, but we'll get into that at another time...) When your customers purchase Avon products, they first place an order with you, then you place the order with Avon. When the products arrive, you deliver them to your customers and they pay on delivery. Simple enough, right?

For all person-to-person sales, your commission comes right out of the money given to you by your customers. Once the campaign is over, Avon sends you an invoice that figures your commission based on how much you sold during the campaign. You send Avon what you owe and keep the rest as your profits. Since you handle the business accounting, it's a good idea to have some measures to keep your personal money and Avon money separate.

<<<Sign up to start selling Avon today!

4 comments:

  1. I started selling Avon about a month ago and have made two payments but what I have been reading on Yahoo makes me think I am doing it wrong. I have gotten the paper in each order box which says along the side under Presidents Recognition Program, Award Sales and Net Sales. What are these? Also, On my Avon representative page right after I log in on the main page, it says Account Statement. Under that it says Balance and Available Credit Limit. The balance is exactly what I pay to Avon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If possible, can you please send me an email with any answers you may have? Thanks
    anderson.kayla16@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. I think if you read blog than you will get some more information from blog. This is really useful blog.โปรแกรมขาย

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this. http://home2bis.com/sales-course/

    ReplyDelete